This video shows how to remove a rental sticker from a Nintendo NES game cartridge! All you need is: 1) Goo-Gone or De-Solv-It 2) 1 cotton ball 3) A smidgen of patience
This is a great way to make mediocre quality games into top-notch collector's pieces. It is not recommended you use this technique if the rental sticker is on the label.
Goo-Gone is used in this video, but it might be caustic enough to damage the plastic. If you have a problem use non-caustic De-Solv-It. This will work with any old-school plastic game carts.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades