In this "super" video tutorial, you'll learn how to convert a Super Nintendo controller to PC controller. Now, dig deep into your garage and pull out those old SNES pads (or controllers) and get ready for some "super" modding!
This Super NES hack will convert the controller to the parallel port of your computer. You don't need a strong background n electronics to do this mod effectively, but you ought to at least know how to solder properly.
If you find an old printer cable, you can do this pretty cheaply. Soon, after following the instructions in the video, you will be able to control your PC with a Super Nintendo pad! It will work just like any other game pad or game controller for the computer.
The SNES pad may also work well with the program "PSXPad" under DirectX 9.0c for Windows XP.
Nostalgic SNES music themes in the video (in order of appearance): Castlevania Dracula X - Bloodlines, F-Zero - Mute City, Secret of Mana - Flight Into the Unknown, Megaman 7 - Introduction, Killer Instinct - Glacius Stage, Chrono Trigger - To Far Away Times, and Megaman X3 - Gravity Beetle.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades