It's hard to believe that gaming consoles have been around for almost forty years. It seems like only yesterday that we all needed a tempermental joy stick to play Atari Space Invaders or were dying to get our hands on a Game Genie so we could beat Nintendo's Super Mario Bros. If you are nostalgic for the good old days and can't seem to get your old console to work, check out this tutorial.
This step by step from Tinkernut will show you how to use Batari Basic on your PC to create a playable Atari 2600 game. This game is playable on most Atari emulators that you can download online.
So, upgrade your old joystick to a computer keyboard and get started rebuilding your childhood memories.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades