In this video we get to see how to cut a lexan for your control panel overlay. First we have to lay the control panel on the lexan. Now go to any corner. We use just three tolls in our process two drill bits and a scoring tool. Take the scoring tool and drag it along the sides so that the lexan breaks or cracks. There is no reason to worry since lexan is very easy to work with. Now take the torn lexan and place it on the top of the panel. Clamp it using the clamps at the corners. Now we take the drill bits. We use 1 1/4 for joystick holes and 1 1/8 for buttons and start. Now insert the drill bit to the machine and place your board to get the holes drilled. And after it is done peel off the protective coating and the lexan fixes into it exactly on the control panel. Well if we don't have a drill machine it is optional to go for the hand held drill but the drill should enter in absolutely 90 degrees to get the requirement or else lexan may break. That's it we get what we need.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades