Take a look at this instructional video and learn how to cause Link to seemingly float around the map in Zelda: A Link to the Past. This effect also allows Link to interact with the environment while he's floating around (slashing monsters, etc. ) The easier way to keep yourself in glitch form without the use of spells is be near the tree so when you are inside the Like Like, talk to the tree and when you are free you get bounced back by the angry tree and during that stun you can let go all of the direction buttons. This one is more friendly than the previous one as you can move around How? You got to swing your sword and charge it up (the sword doesn't freeze the game for this direction combo). I'll show you the results of most of the items. Keep in mind that there are restrictions: you can only do this on the Game Boy Advanced version (Likes Likes didn't came on the original Super Nintendo version) and you'll need to use an emulator because it requires UP+DOWN+LEFT at the same time which is impossible to recreate on the real thing.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades